Thursday, December 3, 2009

Five Wishes for the 2009 AFA Annual Meeting

As we approach the Annual Meeting, I thought I'd list the 5 things I'd like to see in Jacksonville this year. Hopefully, you have a sense of humor as you read below...

1. Comedic skits by various individuals with the following shows as the premise:
  • Dating in the Dark: The AFA Volunteer version
  • Extreme Makeover: The Fraternity House Edition
  • The Office: Showcasing the AFA Exec. Board
  • The Bachelor: Rose Ceremony during Employment Exchange
  • Dancing with the Stars: Starring past NPC/NIC/NPHC/AFA leadership
2. A red carpet and live feed as people walk into the Closing Banquet
  • Can you imagine if there was an obnoxious interviewer asking pressing questions to our various fraternal leaders? Where is Kathy Griffin when you need her?!?
3. Live, on-time tweets during educational programming.
  • Instant feedback in a 140 characters....perfect.
4. Fireside Chats in a room with an open bar.
  • Honest conversations are sure to be had with a little help from Jack, Jim, and Jose.
5. Live, on-screen betting during the Closing Banquet of when the Banquet will end
  • I mean, if $1000 were on the line, you bet your ass people would be into what was next on the agenda.
Those are my five wishes, what are yours? It's all in good fun people!

No comments:

Post a Comment